A GoFundMe account has been set up: LINK
Donations to WBFH help support community radio and are tax deductible. Click on: Donate Now!
- Click the Donate Now button or link.
- Click the “Register” link located in the blue and white box.
- Proceed to fill out the information requested. If this is your first time donating, click the “click here to sign up” link located under the blue login box.
- Fill out your information in the required fields and login.
- Then select the check box next to your name. Click the “continue registration” button when you are finished.
- Select the desired amount you wish to donate by clicking the box next to the dollar amount shown. Finish by clicking the “continue registration” button.
- Review your purchase and click the “continue registration” button.
- Insert your credit card information and click the “make payment” button.
You will receive an email confirmation of your donation. Donors receive announcements on the air recognizing your donation to WBFH and are listed on the WBFH website. Thank you for your support of community radio!
Donations can also be dropped off at the radio station or mailed to:
WBFH, 4200 Andover Rd., Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Questions? Contact General Manager Pete Bowers at (248) 341-5695.
WBFH PLEDGE DRIVE TO AIR MARCH 18, 2016
The Bloomfield Hills School District’s radio station WBFH, also known as The Biff, will begin broadcasting its 40th Annual Biffstock pledge drive at 8 a.m. Friday, March 18, 2016 and will continue until midnight. WBFH students will be collecting money and pledges from listeners in the community to help underwrite radio station enhancement expenses.
“Our radio-a-thon is a fun event for the radio students and it gives listeners a chance to support community radio with their donations” said WBFH Biffstock Chair Andrew Brown. All 18 WBFH staff students from Bloomfield Hills High School will be on the air for two hour shifts for a total of 16 hours of live programming. The shift schedule and other pledge drive information can be found on the station website: www.wbfh.fm. Listeners can also follow the station on Twitter at @TheBiff881.
There are five levels of support for those that want to be a fan of The Biff: General Admission ($10), Balcony ($25), Main Floor ($50), Backstage Pass ($100), and Meet & Greet ($250 or more). Those who donate receive donor announcements aired on the station and a link on the WBFH website. Listeners who would like to be an underwriter can do so by calling (248) 341-WBFH, emailing the station at WBFH@bloomfield.org, and by clicking on the “Donate Now” link on the Biff website.
Listeners are also encouraged to join The Biff Fan Group on Facebook. Search “WBFH 88.1 FM, The Biff” and click “Like”.
The station will be broadcasting live during the school day in the cafeteria from 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. From 3 p.m. to midnight, the students will be broadcasting live from The Biff’s radio studios.
WBFH can be heard online at www.wbfh.fm, and on the free Biff Radio app. The community radio station is supervised by the WBFH management team of Station Manager Pete Bowers and Assistant Manager/Technical Director Ron Wittebols.
WBFH has been honored recently with state recognition. WBFH students won nine state broadcasting awards from the Michigan Association of Broadcasters Foundation at their annual conference March 12th.