Mojo of Mojo in the Morning, a top-rated morning drive radio show on Channel 955, stopped by the Biff to be a guest on The Hybrid with Evan Sacksner on Monday, March 2nd. Sacksner invited Mojo to be on his Biff radio show and he accepted. On they show, he talked about working in radio as a major market air personality. Click here to listen to the podcast of the show.
The Biff was at the Crosstown Rivalry games on Saturday, February 21st at Oakland University’s O’rena. The Girl’s Varsity game was at 5 p.m. and the Boy’s Varsity game was at 7 p.m. against new found rival West Bloomfield Lakers. Calling the Girl’s Varsity game was Brock Appleby and Dylan Wittenberg, while calling the Boy’s Varsity game was Greg Margosian and Foster Stubbs. Engineering both games was Ron Wittebols.
Social Studies teachers Mr. Dave Jenvey and Mr. Mike Barry were special guests on Bagley’s Corner February 9th from 3-4 p.m. Host Pete Bowers talked with both Bloomfield Hills High School teachers about their careers and Standards Based Grading. You can listen to the podcast of the broadcast on the free Biff Radio app. Go to the On-Demand feature and select “Barry Jenvey” or “Standards Based Grading” selections.
Bloomfield Hills High School Principal Charlie Hollerith was the special guest on Bagley’s Corner January 26th. Host Pete Bowers talked with Mr. Hollerith about hot topics at the high school and updates on the construction of the new high school.
The Biff will be broadcasting the following Black Hawk winter sports games on 88.1 and 89.5 FM as well as on our free Biff Radio app and online at wbfh.fm.
– Boys Varsity Hockey vs. Shrine Catholic Knights February 19th at 5:30 p.m. with Biff broadcasters Brock Appleby and Greg Margosian
– Girls Varsity Basketball vs. West Bloomfield February 21st at 5 p.m. at Oakland University.
– Boys Varsity Basketball vs. West Bloomfield February 21st at 7 p.m. at Oakland University.
– Boys Varsity Basketball vs. Southfield-Lathrup Chargers February 27th at 7 p.m. with Biff broadcasters Brock Appleby and Mitchell Salhaney.
– Boys Varsity Basketball vs. Clarkston Wolves March 3rd at 7 p.m. with Biff broadcasters Foster Stubbs and Jonah Lopas.
The Biff Radio Network, heard on 88.1 and 89.5 FM, received a nice present over the holidays. Avondale’s WAHS installed a new transmitter over the holidays to boost their operating power from 100 watts to 2,400 watts. That means that Biff programming broadcasting over 89.5 FM can now be heard by a potential audience of over half a million listeners!